LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) — The Kentucky Derby Pageant Basis is making a gift of a “Golden Ticket” for the 2018 pageant, in response to a information launch.
The so-referred to as “Golden Ticket” is a reference to the guide, “Charlie and the Chocolate Manufacturing unit,” by Roald Dahl, which impressed two movies. Within the e-book, the winners of the golden tickets are given particular entry to the legendary and magical chocolate manufacturing unit run by eccentric chocolatier Willy Wonka.
On this case, Kentucky Derby Pageant organizers say the Golden Ticket will give one fortunate winner (and a visitor) particular entry to the pageant.
“The Golden Ticket features a Derby Pageant package deal valued at $three,553,” the information launch states. “This can be a as soon as-in-a-lifetime probability to attend most of the Pageant’s most-anticipated (and sometimes bought-out) occasions.”
Solely 500 raffle tickets might be bought at $50 apiece, with just one winner picked, in accordance with the discharge.
Proceeds for the raffle will profit the Kentucky Derby Pageant Basis.
In response to the information launch, the Golden Ticket package deal will embrace:
- Two Grandstand Field tickets to the 2018 Kentucky Oaks on Might four, 2018.
- A scorching air balloon experience for 2 individuals through the U.S. Financial institution Nice BalloonFest.
- Two tickets to The Fillies Derby Ball.
- Two tickets to the They’re Off! Luncheon.
- Two VIP tickets to Thunder Over Louisville.
- Two tickets to the Nice Steamboat Race on the Belle of Louisville.
- Two tickets to the Kentucky Proud WineFest.
- Two VIP viewing seats on the Republic Financial institution Pegasus Parade.
- Two tickets to The Youngsters’s Tea with the Derby Pageant Princesses.
- Two signed 2018 KDF Official Posters.
- $one hundred present card for Official KDF Merchandise.
- Two full units of 2018 Pegasus Pins — together with a Gold Pin.
- Two memberships to KDF’s Thorobred VIP program in 2019.
Raffle tickets are on sale now and could be bought on the Derby Pageant workplace at 1001 S. Third Road in Louisville, by calling (502) 584-FEST, or by CLICKING HERE.
The winner shall be drawn on the Macy’s Derby Pageant Spring Trend Present at Horseshoe Southern Indiana in March.
Copyright 2017 by WDRB Information. All rights reserved.