MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. (AP) — Fb has banned the Fb and Instagram accounts of a white nationalist who attended the rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, that led to lethal violence.
Fb spokeswoman Ruchika Budhraja tells The Related Press that the profile pages of Christopher Cantwell have been eliminated in addition to a web page related to his podcast. Cantwell was featured in a Vice Information documentary concerning the rally and its aftermath.
VIOLENCE IN CHARLOTTESVILLE:
• UNR Scholar Receives Dying Threats After Charlottesville Torch March
• Pelosi Calls On Trump To Hearth Bannon After Charlottesville
• GoDaddy Boots Neo-Nazi Website After Lethal Charlottesville Assault
• Trump Condemns Hate Teams In New Assertion On Charlottesville
• No Arrests In Oakland After 2nd Night time Of Charlottesville Protests
• Prepare dinner At Berkeley Scorching Canine Stand Out After Charlottesville Protest
• Persevering with Protection
Fb has additionally eliminated at the least eight pages related to the white nationalist motion over what Budhraja says have been violations on the corporate’s polices on hate speech and organizations.
Cantwell was listed on on-line fliers selling the rally. The Keene, New Hampshire, man has been labeled an extremist by the Southern Poverty Regulation Middle.
Cantwell didn’t instantly reply to a request for remark